Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Let's try this again...

So, the last time I tried this, it failed.  Horribly.  Now that we're into the 3rd month of 2013, I really want to lose this weight.  I got a little bigger, but that's ok.  I am not too discouraged.  But, I decided that I am going to really lose the weight this time.  
I have the support of my boyfriend now.  We are going to lose weight together (hopefully) and we have even made a friendly competition about it.  He probably doesn't remember, but I said if I lose the weight before he does, he'd have to take me out for a really amazing date.  We all want that romantic movie date, right?
So here I go, FOR SURE THIS TIME.  In order for me to feel better about myself, I have to lose the weight.

Beginning Weight: 153 lbs
Goal Weight: 109 lbs.
Pounds to go: 44 lbs.

I am going to update everyday but I am only going to weigh myself once a week.  I will take a picture of my belly each week so I can see the progress tracked.  I can't wait to start seeing results!



No comments:

Post a Comment